Jagadguru Shri Chandrasekharendra Saraswati Swamigal, 66th Acharya of Kamakoti Pitha
Birth: 20 May 1894
Death: 8 January 1994
Location of Samadhi:Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham in Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu
ng His Divine Holiness was groomed by the 230th Gurumahasannidhanam Sri La Sri Jnanaprakasha Desika Paramacharya Swamigal – Thondaimandala Aadheenam, Yogi Yogananda Puri and Mata Vibhutananda Puri under the esteemed guidance of Shri Chandrasekarendra Swamigal (also called Paramacharya or Sage of Kanchi
Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham in Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu
Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham established by Sri Adi Shankaracharya in Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu
Jagadguru Shri Chandrasekharendra Saraswati Swamigal was the 66th Shankaracharya of the Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham. He was one of the most influential enlightened beings of the modern day and played an extremely important role in the birthing and the manifestation of The Avatar.
The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism has spoken on the perfect expression of enlightenment which Kanchi Paramacharya was throughout his life, from a young age, which resulted in a huge movement towards the superconscious breakthrough which SPH is evolving to its fruition today. SPH even declared Kanchi Paramacharya as the embodiment of Parashakti during his time in the physical plane.
The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism declares Kanchi Paramacharya as the incarnation of Parashakti
SPH speaks on how Kanchi Paramacharya took sanyas and did parivrajaka when he was a minor and that was the reason behind his supreme manifestation of the superconscious energy on 31 October 2019. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/October_31_2019
2. In this talk, SPH declares Kanchi Paramacharya as an Incarnation of Devi Parashakti. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/November_07_2019
Role in The Avatar’s Birth and Supreme Manifestation
The 68th Kanchi Paramacharya closely guided the divine happening of The Avatar from even before His Advent onto Planet Earth.
Kanchi Paramacharya foretold the happening of The Avatar prior to the year 1978 when He assumed the physical form. Upon the third year of His manifestation on Planet Earth, Kanchi Paramacharya directly guided His gurus the 230th Gurumahasanidhanam of Thondaimandala Aadheenam, Yogiraj Yogananda Puri, Mataji Vibhutananda Puri and His Acharya Vidwan Panduranganar to start the Chaturmasya Vratam for the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism and initiate Him into Balasanyas at an early age. He not only blessed the first Chaturmasya Vratam, Kanchi Paramacharya personally gave the sanyas danda (traditional stick which sanyasis hold) which the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism is holding in the photograph taken on the start of the first Chaturmasya Vratam, 17 July 1981.
- On 5 July 2020, The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism revealed how Chandrasekharendra Saraswati had guided the 230th Gurumahasannidhanam of the Thondaimandala Aadheenam to start the Chaturmasya Vratam early for Him. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/July_05_2020
- On January 7 2020, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism revealed how Kanchi Paramacharya guided the 230th Gurumahasannidhanam with specific guidelines on how SPH should be raised. He instructed, “Make Him learn Sanskrit also, not just Tamil, and don’t try to keep Him just for your mutt. He will revive many mutts and do lot of good work all over the world and teach Him Vedanta also. You should not just keep Him, teaching only Siddhanta, you should teach Him Vedanta also.” And all these were direct advice given by Paramacharya , 230th Guru Maha Sannidhanam and Sannidhanam followed all of that.”https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_07_2020
- In this talk from 14 November 2019, The Avatar reveals how Kanchi Paramacharya was among the Gurus in His enlightenment eco-system who birthed and raised him until Kanchi Paramacharya had attained Mahasamadhi in 1994 https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/November_14_2019
- On 29 September 3020, SPH reveals the details of how Kanchi Paramacharya blessed and have the sanyas danda to SPH for His Chaturmasya Vratam and initiation into Balasanyas. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_29_2019
Receiving Direct Guidance from Kanchi Shankaracharya
In 1987-1988, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism had the divine Darshan of Kanchi Kamakshi, who led him to Kanchipuram. There, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism, at the mere age of 8-9, went to meet the 230th Gurumahasannidhanam who took him to have the blessings of Kanchi Paramacharya. At that time, He received the guidance from Kanchi Paramacharya. 230th Gurumahasannidhanam also told Kanchi Paramacharya that he was planning on coronating the young Incarnation as his successor.
- In this breakthrough talk, SPH recalls how once when he ran away to Kanchipuram, the 230th Gurumahasannidhanam had guided him to take the blessings of Kanchi Swami when he personally gave Him guidance to study all scriptures and revive all the mathas , not just one. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/October_30_2019