Malai Uchi Narayana Swami
Location of Samadhi: Unknown
Malai Uchi Narayana Swami taught the greater science of Nirahara Samyama, living beyond food
Western side of Arunachaleshwara Temple, and on the top of Arunachala Hill
Kailasa Paramparagatha Adi Arunachala Sarvajnapeetha Samrajyam
Mouna Swami (Narayana Swami) was one of the great enlightened beings who played a crucial role in the enlightenment eco-system of Tiruvannamalai, and had a immense part in the manifestation of Supreme Consciousness through the body of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism.
Mouna Swami always resided inside the Arunachaleshwara Temple in the Therku Kattai Gopuram which is today considered to be his jeeva samadhi, where he still exists through the powerful energy which he radiated in this place.
The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism has named Mouna Swami as a part of the enlightened beings who made up the Enlightenment Eco-System of Tiruvannamalai where He spent His Divine childhood which made it possible for Him to manifest the supreme consciousness. Though He did not speak, Mouna Swami was a powerful being who made up a strong part of the eco-system which was working together to birth and facilitate Paramashiva’s happening on Planet Earth.
- In the talk, “Oneness Gives Extraordinary Powers” from 28 March 2018, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism named Mouna Swami among the 50-100 enlightened beings who made up the eco-system of Tiruvannamalai. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/March_28_2015
The Father of Nirahara Samyama
Though not a very well known guru, Mouna Swami was nonetheless extremely powerfully established in his experience of the supreme consciousness and imparted the knowledge and technique of the Nirahara Samyama to the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism. He mastered being able to live without consuming any solid food permanently and expressing the powers of Paramashiva.
In around 1988, Mouna Swami went to reside on the top of Arunachala Hill, where He always stay in deep meditation. Here, he became known as Malai Uchi Narayana Swami and people still sought him out in order to receive his guidance and blessings.
Among them was Mataji Vibhutananda Puri who would always request Mouna Swami’s guidance on the perfect manifestation of Paramashiva through the body of the young Incarnation. Isakki Swamigal would always instruct SPH, at a young age, to stay with Mouna Swami and learn the science of Nirahara Samyama. Though of all of His gurus rarely partook in any food and themselves had lived this lifestyle, they insisted that the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism learn the science from the Guru who had mastered the science thoroughly so that He can revive it and bring it to the masses.
Today, with thousands of people who have been initiated into this ancient powerful practice, and through this, experienced tremendous physical, mental and spiritual benefit, the Nirahara Samyama is one of the greatest contributions which the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism has made to the world and to protect which He reviced the nation of KAILASA.
The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism thus named Mouna Swami Narayana Swami as the Father of the Nirahara Samyama.
- On 4 March 2020, in the talk “Swamiji is the huge, positive strong nuclear force” the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism named Mouna Swami as the Father of Nirahara Samyama and revealed that He learned the whole science from him. Himself https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/March_04_2020
- In the talk titled “KAILASA in One Word Is ‘Simple Hard Work’! From 25th August 2020, the SPH reveals how His gurus, namely Isakki Swamigal, insisted on Him imbibing the science of Nirahara from Mouna Swami. They told Him that only if He lives with Him He would be able to grasp and imbibe the Samyama perfectly and be able to deliver it to millions in the future. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_25_2020
- On August 12, 2020 in the talk “Conscious Elasticity”, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism elaborated on the importance of Nirahara Samyama especially during the time of the Pralaya (of 2020). He used the example of His gurus who never ate, and would drink herbal juices. It is from them that He had lived the lifestyle that food is a medicine and should only be supplementary to do what you want with your life. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_12_2020
Radiating the Powers of Paramashiva
Throughout his life, Mouna Swami lived in complete silence, even to the extent that even his teachings would be non-verbal. At the most He would use sounds. Though He would not say anything , He was such a powerful superconscious mutant He could convey anything he was trying to reach just through his initiation. He was also known for expressing many mystical and spiritual powers like the Ashta Maha Siddhis. He could materialize anything and everything out of nothing all by himself. He had the powers of great astral vision and astral travel. One day it was reported that Mouna Swami appeared at three places simultaneously. All these three incidents were confirmed authoritatively by eye-witnesses. He could create diamonds and gold. Frequently, he changed copper into gold.
SPH recalls Mouna Swami’s involvement and dedication in ensuring the successful manifestation of superconsciousness through His body even through the Superconscious Mutation Process for Celibacy which SPH underwent in around 1990-1. In addition, he blessed SPH during His Yoga Pattabhishekam, when He was crowned as the 1008th Incarnation of Paramashiva, to carry on the Nirahara Samyama science to the world.
Though the time of Mouna Swami’s mahasamadhi was unknown, Mouna Swami’s body was taken away to Kanyakumari in South India but the place where he stayed in the Arunachaleshwara Temple is still worshipped today as his jeeva samadhi, where he lives and radiates the state of Superconsciousness beyond his mortal frame.
- In a profound discourse on 22 September 2018, “Revelation from Trinetra Tantra on Third Eye and Conscious Mutation” SPH revealed how Mouna Swami would be silent but he would convey the most powerful truths and experience through just his initiation. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_22_2018
On 28 February 2011, “Photographing Minds” Discourse the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism spoke on the powers which Mouna Swami expressed from the space of Oneness with Paramashiva.