The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism (SPH) learned and trained from Yogananda Puri for intense yogic practices and physical training as well as power manifestation. SPH would do surya namaskar from sun-up to sun-down, climb the temple pillars on one arm and achieve incredible spiritual feats such as levitation under him
Date of Final Samadhi: 7 May 1995
Location of Samadhi: Before the Yama Linga (one of the eight Shiva Lingams consecrated in the eight cardinal directions around the sacred Arunachala Hill)
SPH learned and trained from Yogananda Puri for intense yogic practices and physical training as well as power manifestation. SPH would do surya namaskar from sun-up to sun-down, climb the temple pillars on one arm and achieve incredible spiritual feats such as levitation under him
Krittika Mandapam, Arunachaleshwara Temple; Rooftop of Udapi Hotel; Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu
Kailasa Paramparagatha Adi Arunachala Sarvajnapeetha Samrajyam
In the dawn of the twentieth century, the revered atman (individual consciousness) of the sage Patanjali was called forth and ordained by Paramashiva to carry out a divine mandate to facilitate the descent of the Supreme Divinity, of Paramashiva Himself, into the physical form. Therefore , the esteemed yogi, Yogiraj Yogananda Puri (Raghupati Yogi), was Maharishi Patanjali, the first compiler of the ancient yogic sciences, incarnate. The powerful soul took the body of a Natha Sampradaya yogi who mastered yoga and all yogic feats from a very young age. He was born in the outskirts of Tiruvannamalai in around 1920 (His birth year is not known even by his children or wife) and traveled the length and breadth of the 56 Hindu kingdoms, even until modern day Burma, training amongst aghoris (an ancient lineage of ascetics who intensely do tapas to express superconscious energy) and picking up the knowledge of all the ancient Hindu traditions in order to prepare for the descent of Paramashiva Himself. Finally once it had become time in 1970, Yogananda Puri came to the spiritual hub, Tiruvannamalai once again. He married Ma Premavati and with her, birthed 14 children, demonstrating the science of birthing twins, triplets or quadruplets on his pure will which he mastered. Yogiraj Yogananda Puri began conducting yoga classes for the public in the Krithika Mandapam of the Arunachaleshwara Temple, where He also demonstrated superhuman capabilities such as levitation, materialization and even mystically entering into the body of another . With his students he even taught the science of power manifestation and gave them aushada (energized, herbal medicine) for any ailments they may have. Students gathered from world over to learn at the feet of the Master of Yoga himself.
The Enlightenment Eco-System in Tiruvannamalai
In January 1978, exactly according to the great cosmic plan of Paramashiva Himself, the manifestation of the superconsciousness in. The human body was made successful by the divine team who executed their sacred tasks. Among them was Yogiraj Yogananda Puri.
Yogananda Puri mastered the art of birthing with his own wife with whom he fathered 14 children, many of them taking birth as twins, triplets and quadruplets. He trained his own children in the science of yoga however only after The Avatar happened on Planet Earth, Yogananda Puri was able to have the full satisfaction of training a disciple who demonstrated such passion for the deeper spiritual truths and intensity in realizing the ultimate. It was these uncanny qualities that He saw in the Avatar that he was sure of the manifestation of Paramashiva through him. However, Yogananda Puri, his own children and many children, youth and some adults of Tiruvannamalai made up the Enlightenment Eco-System that made the happening of the Avatar possible. Through his yoga classes which he held in Krittika Mandapam in the morning, Yogananda Puri up kept the spiritual routine for all the children who attended his class of waking up at Brahma muhurta, and attending the yoga class.
Yogananda Puri and several other enlightened beings of Tiruvannamalai made up the eco-system surrounding The Avatar and with the same love and dedication that He followed their words with the utmost integrity, they worked tirelessly to build His future. In this way, the divine childhood of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism is the living example of the truths and power cognitions of the Guru Tattva, one of the core principles of Sanatana Hindu Dharma.
- On 8 February 2015, in the talk titled , “Manual for Living – Say Yes to Life”, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism spoke on the life of Yogananda Puri with reference to His yogic power and mastery of all the Yogic sciences. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/February_08_2015
- SPH introduces the Yogi who taught Him Yoga in March 2007, in a talk titled “Connect With Your Weightlessness” which He gave in a series on the Shiva Sutras. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/March_2007_-7
- 17 August 2020; Hinduism is For You In this talk Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism reveals how though all of His gurus came from different lineages and traditions, they supported each other and worked for a common goal to up keep the eco-system of Tiruvannamalai and bring up the Avatar to ensure His perfect manifestation. All of the “kandana mandana” scriptural references , where one sampradaya, or tradition, declares the power of its tradition, never hinders the eco-system of the whole. SPH speaks on this as a teaching for harmonious co-existence. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_17_2020
- In this talk titled, “Violence and Non-Violence” His Divine Holiness narrates an incident when He witnessed one of the disciples of Raghupati Yogi start to fall away from Integrity to the guru. The disciple was older and practiced in yoga, and he was seemingly loving and caring. He was trying to use that to entice HDH, at the young age, to become his own student. HDH narrates how it was Kuppammal who guided Him to choose the guy who had done more good to himself and others and to never even entertain any others. From the day that Kuppammal told, He aligned completely to His guru. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/May_11_2020
- In the talk, “Altered States of Consciousness Part 1 Patanjali Yoga Sutras” from February 6, 2011 HDH described how a disciple can throw their anger at their Guru by exemplifying one incident when He was with Raghupati Yogi. When one disciple had started throwing his anger on him, Raghupati Yogi gave him one root to bite down on. Simply within a few moments, the man settled down and stopped working out of a space of anger. Using this example, HDH explains how the altered awareness, which the root induced, could help we situations different and dissapate anger. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/February_16_2011
- In the clipping from satsang on 15 September 2012, called “Master Heat and Cold” HDH reveals the true nature of the relationship between Raghupati Yogi and him to be extremely caring, even though yoga training was harsh and disciplined. HDH described in details the powers which Yogi had mastered and expressed. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/Bhagavad_Gita_-_Master_Heat_And_Cold
Raghupati Yogi’s Key Role in The First Chaturmasya Observed by SPH
For more than 50 years prior to the Advent of The Avatar, Yogiraj Yogananda Puri was manifesting and perfecting the science of initiating others into Yoga and manifesting the innate superhuman capabilities for the modern day human being – a task graspable only by the soul who had first delivered compiled and delivered the science to humanity – Patanjali Himself.
By the time, the world was primed for the Advent of the Avatar, Yogananda Puri successfully mastered yoga and was ready to begin training an individual, who would be Paramashiva Himself, to bring this science to the masses.
Beginning from the age of three, upon the initiation into Chaturmasya on 17 July 1981, Yogiraj Yogananda Puri began training the young Incarnation of Paramashiva in the science of yoga and yogic techniques, what the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism would later reveal to the world as the yoga to access multiple dimension and manifest yogic powers.
On 17 July 1981, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism was formally and ritualistically initiated into Balasanyas and started His first Chaturmasya Vratam. Yogiraj Yogananda Puri was crucial in the organizing of this event as he was the one who instructed Panduranganathar to go to receive the blessings of Kanchi Paramacharya and the 230th Gurumahasannidhanam of the Thondaimandala Samrajyam. When he went, Kanchi Swami and the 230th Guru Mahasannidhanam were rejoicing in the news of the successful manifestation of Paramashiva through the body of HDH. Overjoyous, both esteemed royal Gurus, Kanchi Paramacharya and 230th Gurumahasannidhanam, had blessed a danda (long wooden stick traditional for sanyasis to carry) and given it Panduranganar to officiate the ceremony of the Chaturmasya Vratam of SPH.
- This interaction and involvement of Raghupati Yogi was revealed by HDH on 29 September 2020, where narrated how exactly Kanchi Paramacharya and 230th Gurumahasannidhanam had blessed and given the danda to him on the day of the first Chaturmasya which was 17 July 1981.
Intense Yogic Training from the Age of 3
After the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism began His first Chaturmasya Vratam auspiciously and ritualistically, alongside Mataji Vibhutananda Puri and Isakki Swamigal who began His training to the Vedanta, Yogiraj Yogananda Puri began His training into Yoga and prepared His body to express the supreme consciousness.
The SPH very sweetly remembers the way that His guru began the training process with Him at that young and innocent age. He says”My guru used to hold me by my little finger and take me to the temple. On the way, he would buy the coconut balls (the village candy), jaggery and different sweets and then when we went to the temple He would make me climb the pillars. As I did it, he would release all the sweets and let me have one by one.”
Thus, from the age of three, with HDH himself climbing the pillars of the Krittika Mandapam, began the revival of the Shivastambha and Kundalini Rajju yoga, the traditional pole and traditional rope yoga, which are powerful methods to awaken kundalini energy.
His Divine Holiness also recalls that He did the Surya namaskar from morning sunrise to sunset. Surya Namaskar is the series of asana, done with pranayama and the chanting of verses, that is known famously as sun salutation. HDH trained rigorously by doing this series continuously and intensely from the age of 3 until He was 13.
- On Guru Poornima, 2017 HDH narrated how His guru Yogananda Puri would make him do Surya Namaskar from morning sunrise to sunset as a part of His Yogic Training and monitor him closely to ensure that He does it authentically. HDH also deeply appreciates the surrender which His parents had toward His gurus, because even as they trained Him, they always encouraged Him to keep going back to His gurus. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/July_09_2017
- In this reference, from July 9 2020, in the talk titled “Throbhava Sankalpa” HDH describes how his body was transformed to conscious physiologicy by a well trained guru such as Yogananda Puri. HDH recalls how He once went to His guru Arunagiri Yogishwara and told him that he would rather die than go again for yoga. To this, Arunagiri Yogishwara responded saying that “living without enlightenment will be worse than death it will be destruction.” https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/July_09_2020
- On 29 April 2011, in the Patanjali Yoga Sutras discourse “Teleporting Your Whole Body Patanjali Yoga Sutra 155”, HDH reveals how Yogananda Puri was at least training some 1000 kids over the course of his lifetime in order to be his successor. However , it was only HDH who had continuously followed him and maintained the utmost integrity to him despite the intense yoga training so He succeeded and fully manifested Paramashiva by the age of 16. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/April_29_2011
- In the yoga Sutras discourse “Zoom in your concentration – Expand your capacity! Patanjali Yoga Sutra 2-3” HDH reveals how Yogananda Puri began the first lesson in yoga, just as Patanjali started teaching the yoga Sutras thousands of years ago, Yogananda Puri started with this word “atha yoganushasanam. “Now begins the instruction on Yoga. Now, the experience of Yoga starts. In 2009,with the same words HDH also began teaching on the great scriptures of yoga Sutras. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/Patanjali_Yoga_Sutras:_Zoom_in_your_concentration_-_Expand_your_capacity!_Patanjali_Yoga_Sutra_2-3
- In this beautiful, and profound discourse from 2 December 2019, HDH recalls how Yogananda Puri used to tell him, “YOUR MIND SHOULD BECOME TIRED OF CHEATING AND YOU SHOULD BECOME INTEGRATED BECAUSE OF THAT TIREDNESS. WHEN YOU BECOME TIRED OF THIS NON-INTEGRITY, AND THEN BECOME INTEGRATED, THAT WILL BECOME PERMANENT INTEGRITY” . The discourse was titled Keep Your Inner Space (Hiranya Garbha) Joyful And Celebrating” https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/December_02_2019
- In this breakthrough talk on non violence and global peace HDH uses the example of His guru who had a low TPS, or thoughts per second, therefore people would naturally feel joyful around him and be able to do yoga told how He would initiate even the most overweight people to do yoga through the power of his initiation. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/Patanjali_Yoga_Sutras:_Ashtanga_Yoga_-_Ahimsa_%26_Global_Peace_-_Patanjali_Yoga_Sutra_8
- In this talk, from November 14 2012, HDH describes the intense yoga training which he went through from the age of 3 to 16 under His guru, Yogiraj Yogananda Puri. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/November_14_2012
- In this session from 15 December 2016, HDH gratefully credits Yogananda Puri for giving Him the science of immediately making people become flexible and do yoga beyond their imagination. HDH asks audience members how they feel about the Kundalini Raju yoga. They was an overwhelming joyful response from the audience who all enjoyed and felt renewed energy. In this he speaks about Raghupati Yogi training and gifting him this incredible science. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/December_15_2016_-_2
- In this discourse, “Enlightenment is Readiness in Action” HDH recalls how Yogananda Puri would teach him how to use the prayer wheel and japa mala as a spiritual practice.https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/OBhagavad_Gita_-_Enlightenment_is_readiness_for_action
- In this discourse which is the beginning not a Yoga Training course, HDH introduces yoga. He gives a brief description about the yoga which he was trained in the yoga https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/July_2005_-6 YogicTraining Nithya Yoga – Yoga of Eternity
- In the talk “Life has No Conflict” from the Yoga Sutras, HDH introduces how His training yoga started https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/Patanjali_Yoga_Sutras:_LIFE_HAS_NO_CONFLICT
Lifestyle Instructions Given by Yogananda Puri for a Yogic Body
In all scriptures, including the Rudrayamala Tantra, the Shiva Sutras, and the Patanjali Yoga Sutras, achieving a yogic body was accomplished not only through meditation or yoga but through lifestyle practices. Mirroring what is there in the scriptures, Yogananda Puri practiced and taught the lifestyle needed to express yogic powers with full authenticity.
He encouraged the lifestyle of fasting, consuming the herbal recipes like neem juice, consuming only liquids through Nirahara Samyama, as well as not eating food after 6 pm. These are the ways instructed by our Vedic rishis in the Hindu scriptures to detoxify the body from accumulated toxins which is collected after eating more than what is needed. In a world where food is not a medicine but an industry, Yogananda Puri was the guru who taught SPH and facilitated the lifestyle to detoxify the body and living based on superconsciousness expression.
1. On 29 May 2020, in the public address of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism He explains that every time Tyaga (blissful sacrifice) is cognized and manifested, you raise to the next level of existence. He continues instructing that whenever violence erupts inside of us about yourself or others we should do fasting. He says, DIGEST WHEN THE VIOLENCE ERUPTS INSIDE YOU ABOUT YOU OR OTHERS. THAT IS TYAGA. IN A FEW DAYS, YOU WILL SEE, THE VIOLENCE SOURCE PATTERN WILL BE BROKEN!” https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/Feb_29_2020
2. In this talk from 16 December 2019, “Annam Brahmeti || Build A Strong Stomach To Become A Leader!” The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduim recalls how Yogananda Puri declared that the essence of the whole yoga is two words “Stop Eating!” In his own words he says, “Maybe at the age of 10, I heard from Raghupati Yogi and I also heard from Isakki Swamigal. In a different context him saying jovially, “if we eat we will die! We should never eat!”. Raghupati Yogi says, “Essence of whole yoga is stop eating that’s all!” https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/December_16_2019
3. In this talk “Deeper Insights Into Dimensions of Length, Breadth, Height and Time ” from November 6, 2020 the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduim recalls how when overweight and obese people come to His guru Yogananda Puri He tells them to start doing anna dhaan and serving people and start volunteering. This is the way they can lose weight and bring their diet under more control https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/November_06_2020
4. On 23 August 2020, in the talk, “KAILASA – Introduction To Hindu Parliament Structure” the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism reveals a divine leela from His life when His guru Yogananda Puri only allowed Him to have neem juice and nothing else for around 5-6 days together when He was young. He explains the benefits of the body being able to live long and healthy, and even after death showing no signs of decay. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_23_2020
5. On 28 August 2020, “Only Learn Things That Are Enlightenment Centric and Directly Help You Manifest Powers” SPH reveals how Yogananda Puri instructed SPH to never eat after 6 pm, or sunset. He reveals that after sunset, whatever hunger we feel is not hunger, it is false hunger. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_28_2020
6. In the talk from 27 August 2020, How To Get Rid Of Tiredness and Boredom, SPH narrated how when people would force His guru Yogananda Puri to eat during social events, he would come home and vomit it out to ensure that he does not face the harmful effects of over-rating and eating non-sattvic (impure) foods. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_27_2020
7. On August 10 2013, SPH reveals the Power of Nirahara Samyama, the lifestyle practice we only have liquids and water and reveals how His gurus themselves practiced and taught the Nirahara Samyama https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_10_2013
Inclusivity for All Living Beings
Yogiraj Yogananda Puri had several dogs and other animals whom He took care of with food and initiated into powers and into yoga. He was ultimately such a loving being that all types of creatures attended his yoga classes and benefitted, in some cases even demonstrated powers.
These animals were also part of the eco-system of Tiruvannamalai. Later on, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism would speak on the inclusivity of the gurus which welcomed all sentient beings to enjoy the true bliss in the presence of the Master.
1. In 3 February 2013 discourse “What is Your Response to Life?” His Divine Holiness reveals how Yogiraj Yogananda Puri had taken care and even initiated a few animals which always stayed around him .https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/February_03_2013
2. In the talk “Nithyananda on Intuition (Part 1 of 2): Ultimate Trust in Yourself” from 16 July 2010 SPH reveals how Yogananda Puri had a pet which he initiated. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/July_16_2010
The Revival of the Science of Power Manifestation
Yogiraj Yogananda Puri was a master of the innate superhuman capabilities and power manifestation science which HDH has revived and initiated millions of people. Not only HDH but several witnesses of his power have testified to his uncanny ability to seize control of whatever He wills in whichever way He wants, whether it something which is a solid matter or as immaterial as time. Yogananda Puri demonsrated being able to change the temperature of any liquid, being able to drop coconuts from trees through His intense stare and breaking the most gigantic and dense rocks. Not only this, he was able to cure poison bites, teleport and materialize matter and teleport himself. Yogiraj Yogananda Puri was well adept in the science of Surya Siddhanta and aushada. In one instance, HDH exemplified how Yogananda Puri would use the mud from the Arunachala Hill, which is literally the energy of Paramashiva Himself and a few herbs in order to heal a devotee from paralysis. In an interview with Senthil, the biological older brother of HDH, he only began to unravel the mysteries behind Yogiraj Yogananda Puri. The most interesting detail of all being that the Master, Yogananda Puri, and disciple, HDH, seemed to have an unspoken and mature relationship that went beyond any of their minds when they were that age. It was clear that HDH was the favorite of their yoga guru, but beyond that they seemed to have a common secret understanding of the universe itself and thus made decisions and mutual agreements based on a higher purpose that operated in a higher dimension than any of them. All of the biological family of HDH, including his cousins who went to the same yoga classes as well as Sampath a blessed friend of the Avatar all spoke about a similar theme , ultimately surrendering to the fact they understood very clearly that what went on when they were not present between HDH and his gurus was something that that was beyond their understanding. This divine and mysterious relationship was mentioned by SPH himself only once when one day, before Arunagiri Yogishwara Himself began giving darshan to HDH Yogananda Puri told him, “Father is Himself going to come and teach you!”
- In this talk from 14 March 2007, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism introduces His yoga Yogananda Puri and the multifarious powers which he would be able to express through his body. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/March_09_2007
- On 26 January 2020, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism revealed the “Nada Kala – Principle for Manifestation” where He spoke on Yogananda Puri’s demonstrating the Yogic powers and mastering the science of power manifestation. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_26_2020
- The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism narrated an experience from His own life when speaking on the Patanjali Yoga Sutras and the out-of-body experience https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/April_06_2011
- In the Patanjali Yoga Sutras discourse from 18 February 2011, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism speaks on the different states of consciousness https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/February_18_2011
- On 30 August 2010, in the talk ” Depression and Conflict Free Living: Nithyananda Morning Message ” His Divine Holiness reveals how intense optimism had only made him manifest shaktis when he was initiated by Yogananda Puri, his yoga guru. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_30_2010
- In the talk, ” Oneness Gives Extraordinary Powers” from 28 March 2015 His Divine Holiness reveals the various powers which Raghupati Yogi could manifest and how he was able to manifest them with so much of ease . https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/March_28_2015
- On 29 September 2016, “Autobiography of The Avatar – My Guru Who Mastered Sound” the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism describes the powers related to sound which Yogananda Puri could demonstrate and how he initiated him into it. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_29_2016
- In this talk from April 25 2011 “Out of Body Experience – initiation into the samyama ” SPH reveals how Yogananda Puri initiated him into having an out of body experience and how later he had began experimenting with this power https://youtube.com/watch?v=vQH8p5ho6b4&feature=youtu.be
- On 2 August 2014in the talk “Say Yes to the Master” the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism revealed how He was exposed to how Raghupati Yogi would heal others . Raghupati Yogi had simply told the young Incarnation to start healing and without any hesitation he started, and that was the simple initiation which he went through to start radiating the power of healing. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_20_2014
- In this revolutionary talk, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism speaks on how Raghupati Yogi had guided him to never develop fear of death https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_03_2020
- In this talk, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism reveals how Yogananda Puri had foreshadowed the happening of Arunagiri Yogishwara in His life just a few days before He had the darshan of Arunagiri Yogishwara. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/October_04_2019
- In the talk Established In Superconsciousness!from 19 August 2020, SPH speaks on how Yogananda Puri had taken a handful of mud from the Arunachala Hill and made an energized aushada to heal one of his disciples after an acute paralysis attack. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_19_2020
- In the talk “Conscious Elasticity” His Divine Holiness reveals His training in Surya Siddhanta, how his guru used to worship numbers and pray to them as Gods requesting them to reveal their science. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_12_2020
Mastering the Art of Levitation
For several thousand hours, His Divine Holiness has spoken on the power of levitation and initiated and blessed millions into this innate superhuman capability today. For HDH himself, from the age of 6-12 He was continuously training and mastering this unique power. As explained by HDH, this power happens successfully when the amount of energy, prana, taken inside is more than the weight of your actual body. Therefore the body begins to levitate. After having mastered this power, Yogiraj Yogananda Puri began to arrange for a time and a photographer who would capture this divine expression for history to witness. He worked with Radhakrishna Gupta, who has today given his powerful testimony of what He saw HDH demonstrate. As described by SPH, at the time of the photoshoot, as they were sitting in the studio, Yogananda Puri instructed the twelve year old Incarnation of Paramashiva to levitate. Immediately as He lifted, He suddenly shocked Radhakrishna Gupta aya and his teammates. They were so shaken to see the young boy float in mid-air they ran out of the room. The guru, Yogananda Puri, rushed to calm them down and bring them back. The photograph taken during this occasion is one of the most known photographs of SPH, at the age of 12 from 1990.
- His Divine Holiness reveals how he mastered the art of levitation from His guru on 2 September 2020 in the talk, “Life has no Conflict – Patanjali Yoga Sutra 56” https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_02_2010
- In the Patanjali Yoga Sutras discourse named ” Ashtanga Yoga: Inner Awakening – Patanjali Yoga Sutras 85″ His Divine Holiness speaks on Levitation and mastering it from Raghupati Yogi. This talk was delivered on 17 December 2010 https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/December_17_2010
- On 28 September 2018, “Declaring Your Integrity To Guru Is Gaining Conscious Currency” The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism narrates how by the age of 12 He demonstrated the power of levitation and Reveals the full science of how precisely to acheive levitation. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_28_2019
- In this talk on 18 November 2019, “Compassion should be the fundamental strategy! ” SPH reveals further on how Raghupati Yogi had trained him in levitation https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/November_18_2019
Organizing First Public Address of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism at the age of 12
Only after this occasion Yogananda Puri began organizing for the first ever public address of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism to the public. During this auspicious happening, His gurus arranged for the photography and videography, for the first ever paada puja to be offered. Yogananda Puri was eager to be the first one to offer the puja to His Divine Holiness saying that, “Lakhs of people will be waiting to offer this puja. I want take the opportunity now itself before it’s too late”
1. On 23 August 2013, in the talk “Raise Your Frequency By Completion” the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism reveals his first discourse which He did at a young age of around 11 or twelve which Raghupati Yogi had organized.
Rare photograph of Yogiraj Yogananda Puri and the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism together
This photograph was taken in around 1988, during a ceremony where Yogananda Puri was invited to be a honored guest.
Superconscious Mutation Process for Celibacy
In around 1990, before Isakki Swamigal attained Mahasamadhi in 1991 and at the age of 12, all of SPH’s gurus worked together for the superconscious mutation process they would conduct on Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism in order to manifest the divine expression of the power of celibacy. They used an extremely potent herb called Akasha Garuda in order to complete the full process. To demonstrate that this superconscious mutation process was successful and the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism had indeed achieved the highest level of aghoric feats, a massive chariot was tied to His male organ, which He pulled effortlessly after changing the name of Paramashiva.
Kuppammal was a central organizer for this extremely auspicious occasion in the life of The Avatar. In this, His Divine Holiness beautifully tells, “I WANTED TO EXPLAIN THE TAPAS DONE ON MY BODY BY MY GURUS. YOU NEED TO KNOW, MY GURUS LOVED ME SO MUCH. THIS BODY WAS LITERALLY THEIR OWN BODY. THEY FELT IT AS THEIR OWN. THAT IS WHY I SAY, WHATEVER TAPAS THIS BODY WENT THROUGH, THEY WENT THROUGH ALL THE PAINS. THEY LOVED ME SO MUCH, THEY FELT THIS BODY IS THEIR OWN, THEY THEMSELVES, THEIR VERY OWN. WHATEVER I WENT THROUGH THROUGH THIS TAPAS, ALL THE PAIN THEY WENT THROUGH IN THEIR BODY. THEY DID NOT LET THIS BODY GO THROUGH ANY PAIN”
Others who were present were Yogananda Puri, Isakki Swamigal, Trichy Mahaswamigal, and Hamsananda Puri, Tatwale Baba, Naga Baba who all came from North India in order to be a part and witness the celebrative and auspicious ritual which would take place.
In 2016, during the second Shahi Snaan of the Simhasth Kumbh Mela two disciples of Naga Baba stopped the chariot of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism and requested to demonstrate the same process as it was instructions to do so by their guru. The aghori sadhus pulled the over one ton weight of the processional vehicle of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism.
- SPH revealed this process conducted on Him for the first time on 5th September 2020 during the “Superconscious Mutation Process for Celibacy”. In this breakthrough discourse, SPH reveals the superconscious mutation process which He underwent in order to express the spiritual quality of perfect brahmacharya. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_05_2020
- In Part 2 of the breakthrough discourse, SPH reveals further details of the process the tapas that His gurus had done for Him. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_06_2020
Organizing the Yoga Pattabhishekam when The SPH was 16 years of age
In 1994, as the supreme consciousness began successfully manifesting through the body of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism, Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri began the preparations for coronating HDH as her next successor and declaring Him as the 1008th Incarnation of Paramashiva. Through this occasion and official letter of initiation, adopted Him as her only disciple and successor in the Arunācala lineage, coronating and conferring upon Him the title ‘Brahmasukhi’. His Gurus thus coronated Him when He was 16 years of age (1994) immediately after which The Avatār commenced the expansion work of Kailasa. It is thus 26 years of public life till date (year 2020). The Avatār stepped out of Tiruvannamalai the very next year in 1995, which is the same year His Gurus left their body. The purpose of their life was complete.
1. On 13 September 2020, in the talk titled “Living Enlightenment Manifests in You Just By Initiation” SPH reveals that His gurus had done the Yoga Pattabhishekam for Him at the age of 16. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_13_2020
Attained Mahasamadhi in 1995
n 1995, Yogiraj Yogananda Puri had determined His time on Earth was satisfied as He had fulfilled His purpose. Before settling into the state of samadhi, however, he shocked the doctors of the Tiruvannamalai government hospital by making His heart vessels increase in pressure and simulate a heart attack more than 40 times while He was connected to the heart monitor. The doctors were absolutely astounded and unsure what they should or even could do. Accepting defeat of their knowledge, they allowed Raghupati Yogi to go home and rest. Finally when he was in the comfort of his own home, Yogiraj Yogananda Puri lifted his hand for his family and blessed them as he closed his eyes and merged in Oneness with the ultimate, Paramashiva, once and for all.
With his purpose perfectly fulfilled he attained mahasamadhi in 1995. The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism constructed His Jeeva samadhi in Tiruvannamalai and it is today worshipped by all the Nithyananda Yogis initiated all over the world out of immense gratitude for Yogananda Puri’s dedication and sacrifice to the revival of KAILASA.
- In this talk 7 January 2020, called “What Is Fear? Emotional Toxins Sitting In Your Lower Intestine” SPH speaks on the legacy of Yogananda Puri after he attainrd mahasadhi. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_07_2020 Samadhi 7January2020
- On 3 September 2019, His Divine Holiness revealed the samadhi of Yogananda Puri. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_03_2019