Mataji vibhutananda puri
Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri is one of the esteemed, and powerful enlightened beings who birthed and directly facilitated the Supreme Happening of Superconsciousness into the physical form of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism (SPH). As an answer to the prayers of billions of people on Planet Earth, this one single Realized Soul was blessed by Paramashiva to spearhead His own Physical Manifestation, from the cosmic plane into the realm of the relative frequency, for the benefit of each and every living being. Therefore, Mataji is the celebrated soul of the Cosmos itself- not just humans but all the gods and goddesses and other celestial beings who have witnessed her selfless tapas (penance) and thyaga (sacrifice).
Death: 26 January 1995
Location of Samadhi: Opposite the Ishanya Lingam (one of the eight Shiva Lingams consecrated in the eight cardinal directions around the sacred Arunachala Hill)
Hindu traditions of Vedanta, Tantra, Sri Vidya
Tiruvannamalai, State of Tamilnadu, South India (birthplace of His Divine Holiness)
|Kuppammal, Brahma Yogini|
Kailasa Paramparagatha Adi Arunachala Sarvajnapeetha Samrajyam
Descent of Brahma Yogini
From His abode in Kailasa, where Paramashiva resides with His consort. He called forth the most obedient of the 1064 yoginis, who was the manifestation of Parashakti’s own blood which fell on the grounds of Planet Earth and became the woman known as Brama Yogini. For thousands of years, she demonstrated her impregnable chastity and Yogic power through intense penance. Having proven her capacity Paramashiva chose her to play a crucial role in His next happening on the Planet Earth. He commanded her as follows:
“O auspicious goddess! Go to the kshetra of all kshetras in Tiruvannamalai, where I originally manifested as the Column of light and start preparing for my descent! There, lives the family in which I have chosen to be born. On the eve of the Mahadeva Ashtami, I will enter into the atmosphere of Earth as the greatest unseen positive nuclear explosion on the Arunachaleshwara Linga. I will then be absorbed into the Mahakalabhairava Deity who resides on the banks of the Brahma Teertham. This form will be too powerful for neither any human being, nor godly being to handle and will surely incinerate them much before being embedded within their womb. Only you, O sinless and chaste, are capable enough to take my form and cool it in the Brahma Teertham.
With the power of all the River Goddesses, Ganga, Yamuna, Sarasvati, Narmada, Sindhu and Kaveri who emerge from the Earth as the Brahma Teertham and who all flow around me in my form as Arunachala, my most intense, plenipotentiary portion, the parama-amśa bhāga, will cool down.Then you can take me to the womb of Ma Lokanayaki, daughter of Raju Mudaliar and wife of Sri Arunachalam and allow My form to enter in her womb.
Recognizing you as the supreme and the one who facilitated My Happening on the Planet, all over the World of Bhu your form will be worshipped and cherished. Go now and do not forget the purpose with which I sent you!
When commanded by the Lord thus, Brahma Yogini accepted it with the words, ‘Yes ! That will be done’.
After circumambulating Him once and prostrating her body at His feet, she went down to the earth, took birth as the one who would be known as Mata Vibhutananda Puri, and executed His orders.
In the physical plane the birth Brahma Yogini was a miraculous feat, which confounded all who heard the story. For years , her mother was unable to conceive a child. She sought out the blessings of the enlightened being, Seshadri Swamigal from Tiruvannamalai, who was the illumined contemporary of Bhagavan Ramana Maharishi. In his enlightened state of consciousness, nothing of the outer world affected him in any way. Therefore, Seshadri Swamigal used to always sit in an area full of trash. Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri’s mother humbly approached Seshadri Swamigal in this place and requested his blessings for her to conceive a child. The great Mahapurusha simply placed a handful of the dust from where he was sitting into the devoted lady’s hands. She swallowed the handful of dirt whole, and it metamorphosed into sweet molasses in her mouth.
Within three days of her consuming the dirt, the mother returned to Seshadri Swamigal’s place to inform him that the doctors told her she was carrying and offered her gratitude. Seshadri Swamigal blessed her and declared in Tamil, “Yes, Father is going to come so to prepare him, Mother will come!”
Thus, the divine female child who was born from the mud of trash, termed as “kuppa” in Tamil, was named “Kuppammal”
- The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism revealed the divine birth of Brahma Yogini, who was lovingly referred as Kuppammal, in the talk “Powers of Kala Tattva” given on 8 October 2020.https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/October_08_2020
- In the talk, “Swamiji’s Leela, His Life is The Greatest Strong Nuclear Force Positive Explosion” given on 4 March 2020, SPH unveils the procedure of His Divine Happening of His birth in the human form on 2 January 1978. In this pre-planned Happening, the great enlightened soul, Brahma Yogini or Vibhutananda Puri, played a crucial role to manifest the Supreme Consciousness and bring the formlessness into form. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/March_04_2020
- On 9 November 2016, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism revealed how He sent His gurus ahead of Him for the divine purpose of preparing for His Advent and ensuring the perfect manifestation of Paramashiva through His body. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/November_09_2016
Life as Kuppammal
Upon assuming the form Kuppammal, Devi Parashakti Herself guided Brahma Yogini to execute her divine mandate, to ready the preparations and birth Paramashiva in the human form. At a young age, Kuppammal had the darshan of Parashakti as Sri Rajarajeshwari, which initiated her into the path of the Shakta sampradaya, the worship of the divine feminine consciousness. She was later on formally initiated and guided in this path by Isakki Swamigal who saw her in her most authentic form and called her by the name “Brahma Yogini”. After having her children and raising them, Kupammal started continuously practicing the life of sanyas. She received formal initiation (received the kavi) into sanyas from Hamsananda Puri
Kuppammal lived as a powerful goddess on Planet Earth. Knowing the true purpose of her life, at a young age, she seized control of her reproductive system and did not physically mature. When her family forced her to get married, she willed her body to release only the necessary ovum for her to give birth to four children and did not have a menstrual cycle in between. She was diagnosed with blood cancer at an old age but as the purpose of her life was not fulfilled she did not succumb to the grave illness and healed herself entirely from it. Today, living as a witness to the Yogini, her grandson, Deepak, recalls the mystical and uncanny experience of living with Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri and the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism during His childhood.
Early on in the life of Brahma Yogini, as she lived as Kuppammal, she was closely associated with the paternal grandmother of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism, Anusuyammal. Mata Vibhutananda Puri founded “Apithakuchambal Tiruppugazh Mathar Sabhai”, an all-women entity through which she upkept the ecosystem of Tiruvannamalai, singing and spreading the Ultimate Truths in the sacred Tiruppugazh verses extolling the Glory of The Divine, authored by Saint Arunagirinathar in the 15 century. Anusuyammal was the vice president of this organization. The team was supported by the enthusiastic people of Tiruvannamalai who gathered in large numbers for her public group concerts. She also raised funds door to door and prepared food from the collected funds and served anna daan – free food – for the people. This women only sangha took responsibility to care for the welfare of women in Tiruvannamalai and therefore had a crucial role in maintaining the enlightenment eco-system of Tiruvannamalai such that it would be prepared and ready for the Advent of The Avatar.
- On 30 January 2016, SPH reveals that Hamsananda Puri gave sanyas initiation to Vibhutananda Puri in the talk titled, “Constant Prayer for Enlightenment” https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_30_2016
- On 15 October 2019, in the talk titled, “Guru’s Love Grounds and Raises You in Integrity, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism revealed Anusuyammmal and Kuppammal’s join movement called the “Apitha Kuchamba Tiruppagazh Mathar Sabha” to promote Shakta Tradition as vice president and president respectively https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/October_15_2019
- For the talk titled, “Gender Identification: The Primal Detoxification” SPH reveals the details of the nature of Kuppammal, who was the most graceful woman according to SPH due to the integrity her body expressed in the state of Oneness with Paramashiva. Her body listened to her command, and even her menstruation was entirely under her will. Due to the sheer power of her integrity, she never suffered and was able to express deeper powers of consciousness through her body. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/November_04_2018
- In the talk titled, “Kundalini Awakening Is Not Brainwashing, It Is Heartwashing!” SPH reveals how Mataji Vibhutananda Puri did not have a menstrual cycle at all during her lifetime. When she willed to have children, she commanded her body to make it happen but at all other times she did not have the cycle. This complete control over her body was an expression of the Superconscious state which she radiated. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/December_24_2019
First Chaturmasya observed by SPH arranged by Mataji Vibhutananda Puri
In accordance to the plan executed by Brahma Yogini, on 2nd January 1978, as the most compassionate answer to the prayers of billions on Planet Earth, the Paramashiva, supreme consciousness, descended into the human form as the second child of the second son of Anusuya Ammal, Sri Arunachalam, and the daughter of Raju Mudaliar, Ma Lokanayaki.
Not even a year into the Supreme Manifestation of Paramashiva, Kuppammal conducted the first test of the divinity expressing through the divine young child who was named Rajashekaran. She put a rudraksha mala into a box of jewels owned by Dhankotti Ammal and showed the box to test which ornament the newborn incarnation will choose. Without even a moment of lapse, the young Avatar pulled on the rudraksha mala and chose the rudraksha mala, the favorite of Shiva, as His first possession.
On 17 July 1981, after the divine manifestation of the lovable and joyful Lord Ganesha through the young Avatar (link to page) at the age of three, according to the guidance of Kanchi Paramacharya and the 230th Gurumahasanmidhanam of Thondaimandala Samrajyam Mataji Vibhutananda Puri, along with Yogiraj Yogananda Puri along with the help of many others, arranged for the initiation of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism into Balasanyas and the observation of His first Chaturmasya. Taking the three year old Incarnation onto their lap, His Gurus completed the rituals on His behalf.
With this auspicious initiation, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism began the shaastra adhyayanam when He received the Atma Puranam, the first four Upanishad and began the study with both Kuppammal and Isakki Swamigal. He also received in this time the first Olai Chevudi, the palm leaf scripture, which contained the Sri Rudram, Chamakam and Namakam to study.
- On 8 August 2020, SPH revealed how His gurus tested the superconsciousness radiating from Him by giving a box of jewels to see what ornament He would choose. SPH chose the rudraksha mala which Kuppammal put inside the box discretely, showing that He was truly the incarnation of Paramashiva for having chosen Shiva’s favorite jewel. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_08_2020
- In the talk titled, “Transforming Your Negativity is Shiva -Power” from 10 March 2013, the SPH elaborates how Kuppammal and Raghupaty Yogi had played a huge role in how SPH was physically and psychologically prepared to express the ultimate superconsciousness through the spiritual quality of Brahmacharya and Sanyas. https://youtube.com/watch?v=UIu0jaelz94
- SPH speaks on the ritualistic observation of Chaturmasya at the age of three on 7th January 2020, “What is Fear? Emotional Toxins Sitting in Your Lower Intestine” . He narrates how Vibhutananda Puri arranged the first Chathurmasya observed by HDH and His Gurus kept Him on their lap whilst offering the rituals on His behalf. At this time, she gave Him the first books which He used for Shastra adhyayanan. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_07_2020
- On 5 January 2015, in the talk titled “Upanishads- Expression of The Cosmos” SPH introduces Upanishad, the first ever book which was imparted by His gurus, Isakki Swamigal and Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri when He was around three years old. With this book, called the Atmapuranam, SPH observed the Shaastra Adhyayanam, reading of the scriptures during the first Chaturmasya which He observed at the age of three. Before touching any other book, it was this sacred scripture which HDH began the deep study of Vedanta and Tantra. With this book, HDH even first learned the Tamil alphabet. This book is preserved today in the biographical archives of the National Archives of ShriKailasa. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_05_2015
The Enlightenment Eco-System Created by Vibhutananda Puri
After the age of three, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism began the rigorous training so that the supreme consciousness would be enabled to express completely from Him and He would be prepared for the revival of KAILASA, the enlightened can. First and foremost Kuppammal was pivotal in the enlightenment eco-system which surrounded The Avatar. His gurus, including Kuppammal herself had sacrificed their time, money and life but the young Avatar reciprocated with ultimate integrity, discipline and devotion to their instruction. In His teachings today, SPH teaches integrity to the Guru as a fundamental core concept for all Kailashians and spiritual principle for the whole of humanity. In one divine leela from His own life, He describes how with the strict integrity to His guru’s instructions to beg in the streets for alms, He transcended so many fears and conflicts that would normally burden the human mind. While simultaneously revering Him as the ultimate embodiment of Paramashiva, His gurus also made Him realise the deeper cognitions about life, the world and Universe. In this way, His life and His relationship with Mataji Vibhutananda Puri, or Kuppammal, becomes the living story of the principle of the Guru Tattva.
In the following talks, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism reveals the ultimate Guru Tattva with specific reference to the role that Mataji Vibhutananda Puri played in the enlightenment ecosystem which surrounded Him.
- 12 November 2011; Step up to the Spectrum of Enlightenment Bhagavad Gita by NithyanandaIn this talk, SPH speaks on a divine incident which happened when He was doing the circumambulation around Arunachala as per Kuppammal’s instruction. SPH explains how to transcend all fears through this experience.He says that because of His integrity to His gurus, through this experience He was an Avatar with an experience of fear but without His integrity to His gurus, He would be a man with one experience of the Divine. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/Bhagavad_Gita_-_Step_up_to_the_Spectrum_of_Enlightenment
- 15 September 2012; Master Heat and Cold https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_15_2012
- 3 July 2013;Stability – Quality of High Achievers; As He was teaching on the spiritual quality of stability (Achala siddhi), the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism took the example of Kuppammal and Raghupaty Yogi with whom He always demonstrated stability even through any extreme of their training; https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/July_03_2013
- 4 May 2013; Understand the Source of your Suffering; In this talk, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism explains the importance of the Guru to align you to your higher goals through the example of Mataji Vibhutananda Puri’s training which He underwent. Though it could be perceived as heartless, He now recalls how grateful He is for them to be there during His childhood. In this talk, SPH elaborates on one incident where Kuppammal instructed Him to go around the Arunachala Hill even in the pitch dark when it was presumably unsafe. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/May_04_2013
- 9 July 2017; Guru Purnima 2017 Message – Sacred Secret of Guru Disciple Relationship; On Guru Poornima day in 2017, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism offered His deepest gratitude for the guru Parampara, and the gurus who made up His own personal growth, training and flowering into Superconsciousness. Among His gurus, SPH recalled Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri as one of the most pivotal roles in the enlightenment ecosystem. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/July_09_2017
- 30 November 2019 Be Life Positive – Be “Ushaar Saami!”In a sweet narration about how Kuppammal gave SPH as a young Avatar the pet name “Ushaar Saami”, SPH teaches on the importance of integrity to the Guru. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/November_30_2019
- 6 July 2016; Everything Exists Is God – Sarvam Brahmopanishadam; At the age of around 6 or 7 years old, Mataji Vibhutananda Puri instructed SPH to go out on the streets and beg, in the traditional way that sanyasis, or the Hindu monks, beg. Through this talk, SPH teaches us how to ultimately transcend the fabricated assumptions made by the mind about others and follow Guruvaak, the instructions of the Guru, strictly.https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/July_06_2016
- 9 September 2012; Identity is Confused RealityIn another talk, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism elaborates on how His gurus instructed Him to beg in the traditional way for sanyasis. In this way, SPH exemplifies the divine teachings from Guru Gita on the importance of following the Gurus words.
- 7 August 2020; What We Build Consciously Becomes Our Life! SPH describes the sacrifice of Kuppammal to make Him manifest superconscious energy perfectly https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_07_2020
The Practice of Fasting and Living Beyond Food
Kuppammal along with the other Gurus of SPH, had mastered fasting and living without food for decades of her life. This was an expression of yogic powers as she was able to absorb energy directly from the air and train their body to use it for their daily function and activity. Kuppammal always taught the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism this technique and ensured that He also adopted this powerful lifestyle from a young age.
- On the 10 of August 2013, in the public satsang and address titled, “Completion – Simple Solution for Life” SPH speaks on the power of Nirahara Samyama, the technique to transcend the need for food and how His gurus guided and taught Him how to do the successfully complete it.
2. The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism recalls how Kuppammal among other gurus rarely used to eat, and always encouraged SPH to do fasting for different rituals and spiritual processes in the talk titled, “Conscious Based Entertainment is the Right Lifestyle”
Giving SPH the Right Aushada to Sustain the Superconscious Energy and Protect His Body
Throughout His childhood, Mataji Vibhutananda Puri, who was supported by Isakki Swamigal, Yogananda Puri, Mouna Swami, Narayanaswami and many others, went to great lengths, including trekking the forests of the Arunachala Hill for 6-7 hours, to prepare the perfect aushada for the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism. Aushada can be any energized mixture of herbal components made for a specific purpose which can be applied on the skin, or swallowed. The science of this knowledge is from the siddha tradition, which was a method to sustain the enlightenment energy practiced and researched by the ancient Hindu rishis beginning from Paramashiva Himself who is known as Adi Siddhar.
The aushada which His gurus gave to His guru’s had powerful effects, including protecting Him from any attempt to poison Him.
- In the talk titled, “Parampara and Paramadharma”, from 6 January 2020, SPH recalls how Kuppammal used to climb to the top of the Arunachala Hill to speak to Mouna Swami Narayana Swami, an extremely powerful Sadhu, in order to get guidance on the initiations, herbs and aushadas needed for SPH to manifest the ultimate superconsciousness.https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_06_2020
- From 7 August 2020, in the discourse titled, “Clear Consciousness and Manifest Paramashiva”, Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri used to apply donkey’s milk on the tongue of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism, before He spoke in discourses or before debates. In this talk, SPH also reveals how his gurus had given him arali seeds, which are poisonous to intake, but for the protection they will become to protect Him from being poisoned at any time. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_07_2020
- In the talk, “Knowledge About The CosmosMakes Us Experience Oneness With The Cosmos” from 17 January 2020, SPH speaks on how in order prepare the right herbal energized products (aushada), Kuppammal would meet with Kattu Shiva, who was an incredibly powerful yogi who lived in Tiruvannamalai at the time, and he would give the rare herbs which only He would be able to get.https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_17_2020
- With tremendous gratitude, SPH reveals how Kuppammal used to spend 3-4 hours making the aushada (energized mix of herbs) which will prepare SPH’s body to manifest the supreme consciousness. She used to walk collecting the herbs needed around the Arunachala Hill and then prepare the aushada, which SPH would then apply as told. These are the extremely potent yet simple sacrifices which Kuppammal did in order for Paramashiva to manifest through the body of SPH from 19 July 2020 in the talk “Tool to Find Your Ultimate Possibilities and Powers” https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/July_19_2020
Initiations into Tantra and other Paths of Worship
Kuppammal lovingly and meticulously organized the different ritualistic initiations into different paths of worship
Skanda Shashti Vratam
Kuppammal initiated SPH into the Skanda Shasti Vratam, the austere six day practice of worship of Lord Muruga and fasting before the auspicious occasion of Skanda Shashti, when the Lord Muruga trumphiantly declares victory over the negativity of the world in the form of Tarakasura. On the first year that SPH did this Vratam, He describes that He had the darshan of Lord Subhramanya (another name for Lord Muruga) who then revealed to Him the full alchemy science, science of using ancient Hindu mandalas and energized items to sustain superconsciousness in you.
- The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism narrated how He did the Skanda Shasti Vratam and how Lord Murugan gave Him darshan and revealed the whole Alchemy Science on the 31st of October 2016 which is recorded in the talk, “Subhramanya, the Master of Spiritual Alchemy Science” https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/October_31_2016
In her life as a Shakta, or an ardent worshipper of the divine feminine, Kuppammal became well known for her powers and her work such that people would come to her from all over India to have her initiation. In fact, Sri Trichy Mahaswamigal was initiated into the Sri Vidya by Kuppammal herself.
Prior to carving the deity of Parashakti for the first time in around 1988, SPH received a powerful truth from Kuppammal. In His own words He says,
Listen, she told me beautifully
in Tamil, “Tedutale tedubavanai
teduvadarka aaki kedel seyum
shakti vaindadhu” - the Seeking
is powerful enough to merge the
seeker into THAT which is sought
after. She said beautifully,
“Whatever you are seeking,
entertain that. That is
intelligent enough to
break the fear about whether
you will achieve it or not,
and make you enter into that
space which you are seeking.
It was such a powerful click for me. It straight entered into my system. After that, in any of the spiritual practices, there was nothing called impossibility or obstruction or obstacle. Because of this confidence and energy, and intensity, simply I was mastering different, different, different methodologies, techniques, yoga, pranayama, kriya, everything she was teaching, I was just mastering, because that click become my bio-memory”
Shortly after imparting this powerful truth, SPH had the darshan of Parashakti and carved her deity personally by hand. This happened also at the time that SPH was devotedly learning at the feet of Arunagiri Yogishwara, the embodiment of Paramashiva Himself.
With Kuppammal’s encouragement and initiation, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism quickly carved a series of deities of Parashakti and Paramashiva. He also did the first metal casting of a deity at this time. All of these deities would be the beginning of KAILASA’s Nithyananda Sacred Arts Univercity.
Subsequently, Kuppammal imparted yet another powerful cognition, that even when you are granted any boon you want, you should not ask for Enlightenment you should ask that you should never settle down until you reach the ultimate. Following this truth intensely, SPH would have the darshan of the living form of Devi Kamakshi, the presiding deity of the temple of Kancheepuram, where He was when He had her darshan.
After this divine leela, akin to Adi Shankaracharya, whose ancient monastic establishment operates from Kancheepuram also, The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism carved the Sri Chakra, the geometrical representation of the Universe. After He demonstrated the divine capability of being able to do this, Kuppammal decided that He was ready to be initiated into Sri Vidya. Thus, Kuppammal taught Him the science of Shodashi, the sixteen syllables revered in the Hindu tradition of Mother worship and which can be used to awaken the Kundalini.
- During a Question and Answer Session in the Shivoham program on 14 December 2014, the SPH revealed that Sri Trichy Mahaswamigal was initiated by Mataji Vibhutananda Puri into the science of Sri Vidya https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/December_19_2014
- In the biography of Trichy Swamigal on his main site, it is mentioned that he was initiated by a Bhairavi, who was Kuppammal.
- On 14 January 2016, the SPH elaborates on the truth given by Kuppammal which led him to have Darshan of Devi Parashakti in the public satsang titled “The Master Keys to Seeking” https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_14_2016
- On 10 July 2014, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism elaborates on the power of Sarvajnatva, or all-knowingness. SPH credits His gurus, Mataji Vibhutananda Puri and Yogananda Puri, for creating the enlightenment ecosystem where possibility was nurtured. In this talk, “Let Possibility Be Your Wealth”, SPH recounts how Mataji Vibhutananda Puri had guided SPH to do the metal casting of an aluminum deity of Lakshmi. This became the beginning of the revival of the nation of KAILASA, through 108 established temples and more than 4,000 deities made out of stone, metal and marble, created with the same intensity and passion which SPH had during His Divine childhood. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/July_10_2014
- The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism recalls a powerful cognition given by Kuppammal which leads Him to have the darshan of Goddess Kamakshi from a talk “Experience is the Only Religion” on the date 27 May 2012. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/May_27_2012
- On 25 December 2014, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism revealed how He carved the Sri Chakra and how Kuppammal subsequently gave Him initiation into Sri Vidya. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/December_25_2014
After the Advaita Anubhuti Experience with Arunagiri Yogishwara
At the age of ten years old the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism had the darshan of the embodiment of Paramashiva, Arunagiri Yogishwara, in physical form for a nine month period which He describes as the ultimate guru-disciple relationship. As he started seeing Him, He describes once asking Mataji Vibhutananda Puri, without mentioning the name of His guru, whether He could trust His guru not to take Him away. Kuppammal then gives an apt response to Him, assuring Him that what Guru does is not brainwashing but heart-washing.
Months later, upon seeing that He was wearing the Kavi (the saffron cloth given upon initiation into sanyas) given to Him by Arunagiri Yogishwara, Mataji Vibhutananda Puri demanded to know from where He had gotten it. SPH, at the mere age of ten years old, had led her to the Arunagiri Yogishwara Mandapam in the Arunachaleshwara Temple in their home town. He showed her a small cave which was there on the side of it and said to her that He received Kavi from a Guru who had come from here. It was Kuppammal who, out of complete shock and trepidation, then revealed to Him the true identity of being whose Jeeva samadhi this Mandapam was.
Coronation of the SPH as 233rd Gurumahasannidhanam
Shortly after this experience with Arunagiri Yogishwara, knowing that Paramashiva Himself had spent nine months and initiated the young Incarnation into the Advaita Anubhuti experience, Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri finalized the arrangements for the coronation of the young Avatar as the 233rd Guru Mahasannidhanam of the Thondaimandala Samrajyam which is the ruling kingdom of modern day Kancheepuram. In celebration of this crowning moment, Kuppammal made the arrangements for photographs to be taken and took keen and meticulous measures to ensure the photographs were taken perfectly.
1.When asked if He should be afraid if His guru, Arunagiri Yogishwara (without mentioning His name), might take him away, Kuppammal gives Him the most apt answer which SPH teaches for all of us to learn from on 5 August 2020 in the talk, “Shuddha Advaita – Pure and Absolute Oneness” https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_05_2020
- In the Shiva Sutras Discourse from 29 November 2007, in the climax of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism’s nine month guru-disciple relationship with the embodiment of Paramashiva Himself, Arunagiri Yogishwara, at the moment that He realizes that it was no ordinary guru whom He was relating with but Paramashiva Himself. Mataji Vibhutananda Puri is struck with the utmost awe and devotion when He tells her that Arunagiri Yogishwara Himself came down for Him.
- In the “Love You Webinar” from 14 April 2019, the SPH explains how Mataji Vibhutananda Puri always used to take responsibility for the grander scheme of SPH’s life and ensure that the photographs were as authentic as possible. SPH explains how she used to attend to the finest details even when He thought it was not necessary and disregarded it.https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/April_14_2019
Superconscious Breakthrough at the Age of 12
In the place where the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism spent much of His Divine childhood, called Pavazhakundru, on the 20 of May 1989 the experience of Oneness with Paramashiva which He experienced with Arunagiri Yogishwara became grounded into the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism and began to manifest powerfully through His body. On this occasion, the Poornima day of the Vaisakha month, Paramashiva began manifesting through the body of SPH such that He would be able to give Deeksha to anyone and impart the experience of enlightenment through the Divine touch.
As the body of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism experienced that ultimate state of Oneness with everything and He began to settle down from that peak state, He gave His first deeksha initiation to His blessed childhood friend Sampath.
After this experience, as SPH began to settle down, Kuppammal was the one to take care of Him. As He was in a heightened state where He could not balance Himself also, He could not walk properly. Kuppammal let him stay with her for a few days in order to. For many days, He could do very little and His body became extremely fragile. In these times,very few people could take care of Him other than someone who knew the taste of the space He was in. She cooked the right food, guided Him and ensured that He smoothly settled down from samadhi. She also clarified for Him several times what really was the experience which He had and assured Him that He was not possessed by ghost, He was possessed by God.
- On the 5th of June 2020 during the “Nithyananda Purnima Message”, The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism describes the how Kuppammal facilitated the enlightenment eco-system in Tiruvannamalai which made the profound spiritual breakthrough, the first enlightenment experience possible in Him on 20 May 1989.
- On 11th November 2014, I’m the talk titled, “The Luxury of Kundalini” SPH reveals with deep gratitude how Mataji Vibhutananda Puri took of him after SPH’s first enlightenment experience at the age of 12 when He was settling down from the high state of superconsciousness. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/November_11_2014
- In the “Kundalini Awakening Q&A” on 21 January 2011, The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism elaborates further on how Kuppammal had took care of Him after the first enlightenment experience and gave Him certain understandings of the divine experience which He was going through at the time. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_21_2011
- In the Nithyananda Purnima Message on 25 May 2013 SPH narrated the full details of the first enlightenment experience which He had at the age of 12. After the whole experience happened, Kuppammal was the first Guru He went to, to understand what was happening to Him. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/May_25_2013
Superconscious Mutation Process for Celibacy
In around 1990, before Isakki Swamigal attained Mahasamadhi in 1991 and at the age of 12, all of SPH’s gurus worked together for the superconscious mutation process they would conduct on Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism in order to manifest the divine expression of the power of celibacy.
Kuppammal was a central organizer for this extremely auspicious occasion in the life of The Avatar. In this, His Divine Holiness beautifully tells, “I WANTED TO EXPLAIN THE TAPAS DONE ON MY BODY BY MY GURUS. YOU NEED TO KNOW, MY GURUS LOVED ME SO MUCH. THIS BODY WAS LITERALLY THEIR OWN BODY. THEY FELT IT AS THEIR OWN. THAT IS WHY I SAY, WHATEVER TAPAS THIS BODY WENT THROUGH, THEY WENT THROUGH ALL THE PAINS. THEY LOVED ME SO MUCH, THEY FELT THIS BODY IS THEIR OWN, THEY THEMSELVES, THEIR VERY OWN. WHATEVER I WENT THROUGH THROUGH THIS TAPAS, ALL THE PAIN THEY WENT THROUGH IN THEIR BODY. THEY DID NOT LET THIS BODY GO THROUGH ANY PAIN”
- SPH revealed this process conducted on Him for the first time on 5th September 2020 during the “Superconscious Mutation Process for Celibacy”. In this breakthrough discourse, SPH reveals the superconscious mutation process which He underwent in order to express the spiritual quality of perfect brahmacharya. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_05_2020
- In Part 2 of the breakthrough discourse, SPH reveals further details of the process the tapas that His gurus had done for Him. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_06_2020
Organizing the Yoga Pattabhishekam when The SPH was 16 years of age
In 1994, as the supreme consciousness began successfully manifesting through the body of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism, Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri began the preparations for coronating HDH as her next successor and declaring Him as the 1008th Incarnation of Paramashiva. Through this occasion and official letter of initiation, adopted Him as her only disciple and successor in the Arunācala lineage, coronating and conferring upon Him the title ‘Brahmasukhi’. His Gurus thus coronated Him when He was 16 years of age (1994) immediately after which The Avatār commenced the expansion work of Kailasa. It is thus 26 years of public life till date (year 2020). The Avatār stepped out of Tiruvannamalai the very next year in 1995, which is the same year His Gurus left their body. The purpose of their life was complete.
1. On 13 September 2020, in the talk titled “Living Enlightenment Manifests in You Just By Initiation” SPH reveals that His gurus had done the Yoga Pattabhishekam for Him at the age of 16. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_13_2020
Constructing the First KAILASA (enlightenment ecosystem) in Pavazha Kundru
Pavazha Kundru is a hill-top sacred spot on Arunachala, the Mountain-form of the primordial Hindu God Paramashiva Himself in Tiruvannamalai, South India, birthplace of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism. Pavazha Kundru is the place where the Cosmic Mother realized Herself as a complete synthesis of the male and female energies, as the Hindu God Ardhanareeshwara. The Ardhanareeshwara temple here marks this divine happening.
From almost age 3, young Avatar practically lived in Pavazha Kundru exploring the ancient yogic sciences of Vedanta and Tantra with his Guru Mata Vibhutananda Puri.
In this sacred spot, with the complete understanding of her young disciple’s ‘incarnation hood’, Mata Vibhutananda Puri built for Him, the first ever Aadheenam (temple monastery complex)!
In 1989, when SPH was around 12 years of age, as He was sitting on a rock here in Pavazha Kundru, He had His first powerful deep enlightenment experience through a 360-degree vision with eyes closed.
Activities and Worship at The Paramashiva Shila – the sacred rock
The rock on which this experience of Advaita or Oneness happened is called Paramashiva Shila. It is worshipped as a living deity by disciples of SPH all over the world.
Once the worldwide movement started, His Divine Holiness conducted meditation programs, pujas (ritualistic offerings), and satsangs (spiritual talks to large number of people) at Pavazha Kundru, fulfilling to the core His Guru Mata Vibhutananda Puri’s purpose for the place.
Disciples of His Divine Holiness offer sacred bath and puja to The Sadashiva Shila everyday till date. The anniversary of the Oneness experience, every year is celebrated as ‘Nithyananda Purnima’ with large gatherings of people.
- From 4 August 2020 in the talk “All Dharma is Centered on this One Principle” His Divine Holiness reveals how Mataji Vibhutananda Puri insisted on legally giving SPH the first temple-monastery complex which she built for Him at Pavazhakundru in Tiruvannamalai https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_04_2020
- For the Krishna Janmashtami Message on 14 August 2017, SPH reveals how Kuppammal insisted on giving the temple-monastery complex in Pavazhakundru to Him officially but He refused. SPH references the verse from Bhagavad Gita, where Krishna says not to think of the result of the action which one is doing. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_14_2017
Final Guidance and Instruction to SPH
Before attaining Mahasamadhi and leaving her mortal coil, Kuppammal guided the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism to join the Ramakrishna Mutt in Mylapore, Chennai as a volunteer. Through her contacts, she was able to arrange for Him to be a volunteer though He was already initiated into sanyas and started the work for the revival of KAILASA, the enlightened civilization. She also guided SPH to always do the sadhu seva, serving the elderly sanyasis who have dedicated their lives to carrying forward the torch of Sanatana Hindu Dharma.
- On 20 August 2020 on the subject of “How to Become a Hero” SPH reveals how Kuppammal encouraged and guided Him to train in the Ramakrishna Mission and begin the revival of KAILASA after she left the body. In 1995 when His gurus attained mahasamadhi, SPH began the revival of KAILASA and started to volunteer in the Ramakrishna Mission in Chennai. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_20_2020
- The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism reveals how before leaving the body, Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri instructed SPH to always engage in sadhu Seva, serving the elderly Hindu monks who have dedicated their lives to carrying on the sacred knowledge and tradition of Sanatana Hindu Dharma in the talk “Say Yes to Company of Good People” https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/February_22_2015
Brahma Yogini Leaves Her Mortal Coil and rejoins Paramashiva in KAILASA
In January of 1995, Brahma Yogini deemed her purpose on the Planet Earth fulfilled and attained Mahasamadhi, rejoining Paramashiva in the ethereal plane out of deep surrender and gratitude.
Her final rights and the construction of her Jeeva samadhi was constructed by the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism. Today, it is worshipped by millions of Kailashians across the world with immense gratitude to her incomparable tapas for facilitating the perfect manifestation of superconsciousness in the form of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism.
- In the talk, “The Conscious Centric Civilization” from 22 January 2015, SPH reveals how before leaving the body in 1995, Kuppammal blessed SPH before leaving the body and attaining Mahasamadhi https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_22_2015
- The samadhi for Mataji Vibhutananda Puri was built by the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism. Until today the samadhis, worshiped, revered and taken care of by sanyasis initiated by The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism as it is the revered place where Mataji Vibhutananda Puri continues to radiate her superconsciousness to the world. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/October_31_2014