Isakki Swamigal imparted the wisdom of Vedanta to SPH, through the book Atma Purana and other such texts.
Birth: 2 May 1917
Death: 7 May 1995
Location of Samadhi: Panchamukham; where one can have darshan of the five faces or peaks of the Arunachala Hill.
Isakki Swamigal imparted the wisdom of Vedanta to SPH, through the book Atma Purana and other such texts.
Panchamukham, Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu
Panchamukha Swamigal , Brahmarishi
Kailasa Paramparagatha Adi Arunachala Sarvajnapeetha Samrajyam
Supreme Realization of Isakki Swamigal
When the yoga prashta, Isakki Swamigal, was thirteen years old, he along with his family came to the abode of Paramashiva in Tiruvannamalai. At this time, in the place called Panchamukham, where the five hills of Arunachala are seen in one vision, the young saint had the divine darshan of Paramashiva Himself with five faces. He saw Paramashiva in the form of an eternally youthful 16 year old, with five heads, 15 eyes and ten hands, seated on the seat made up of a white lotus and in the form of the lord of all lords, the purest swarupa, form, of Sadashiva. In a flash, Paramashiva showed him the purpose of his whole life, and the fact that Isakki Swamigal would be sitting in this spot in the presence of Paramashiva Himself, in the human form and interacting with the divine Himself from the time he was a new-born to when he was a fierce adolescent. At once, He understood His role in the purpose of the next advent of The Avatar. Having been sent by Paramashiva down to Planet Earth within the first fifth of the 1900’s, Isakki Swamigal started directly preparing for the descent of The Avatar in around 1950 around which time He decided to settle down completely in Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu, South India. Knowing that the place called Panchamukham would be where He spends time with the Living Incarnation, He began to sit, sleep, and meditate in samadhi in this very place, waiting for Incarnation of Paramashiva to grace the Planet Earth in the physical form once again. He therefore became known Panchamukha Swamigal among the townspeople of Tiruvannamalai.
- In other narrations on the life of Isakki Swamigal, his experience as a young child having the supreme darshan of Paramashiva is also recorded. https://www.arunachalasamudra.org/isakkiswamigal.html
Generating the Naramalai Around the Lord Arunachala
Isakki Swamigal was a powerful avadhuti, someone who lived radiating the space of enlightenment and thus found no physical or mental need to eat food and found no social obligation to wear clothes who was initiated by Sheshadri Swamigal. He was a powerful healer who would heal people just by the power of his words. In the 1970’s knowing that the descent of The Avatar was imminent among the humble townspeople of Tiruvannamaai, in order to prepare the ecosystem of Tiruvannamalai for the divine presence of Paramashiva Himself, Isakki Swamigal started sending hundreds upon hundreds of people to do circumambulation of the sacred Arunachala Hill -the primordial divinity, Paramashiva in hill form,to purify each and every being with the complete devotion to the Lord Arunachala who has already promised liberation to anyone who does girivalam around His mountain form . In this way, Isakki Swamigal has healed so many people at a time that he would create a “naramala” (garland of human beings who are doing the circumambulation) around Arunachala. Among the thousands whom He sent around was SPH’s biological mother, Ma Nithya Lokanayakananda Swami, who remembers devotedly following Isakki Swamigal’s instruction to walk around Arunachala Hill every morning for one year when she was in around 7th grade in around 1965. This instruction was given by Isakki Swamigal knowing that the young girl at the time was blessed to be chosen as the physical vessel for the birth of the Incarnation of Paramashiva.
- On 7 March 2011, in the video titled, “Nithyananda on Issaki Swamigal” His Divine Holiness reveals the history behind Isakki Swamigal andHis tremendous healing capabilities and work for the enlightenment eco-system of Tiruvannamalai. In this talk, SPH reveals that Isakki Swamigal’s healing so impactful it even shutdown the hospitals of Tiruvannamalai and cut their business https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/March_07_2011
- On 17 August 2020, in the talk “Hinduism is For You” HDH mentions that Isakki Swamigal was initiated by Sheshadri Swamigal. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_17_2020
Initiating Mataji Vibhutananda Puri as His only Disciple
Isakki Swamigal was the predecessor of Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri in the ancient lineage of the Arunachala Sampradaya. Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri was the only disciple and inheritor of Isakki Swamigal and the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism was the only disciple of Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri.This is thelin eager of the Arunachala Sampradaya which the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism has inherited from Isakki Swamigal, Yogi Ramsuratkumar, Annamalai Swamigal and many others who made about great enlightenment eco-system of Tiruvannamalai.
The First Chaturmasya
In this way, Isakki Swamigal was involved among other esteemed enlightened beings in directly birthing the Supreme Consciousness in the form of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism in 1978. Subsequently, when SPH was at the age of three, during the rituals for the first observed Chathurmasya, Isakki Swamigal initiated SPH with the first ever “Olai Chevudi” or palm leaf scripture, which is still worshipped in the pushpasamaadhi (the sacred items owned and used by SPH) and preserved in the Sovereign Archives wing of the National Archives of ShriKAILASA. Today through KAILASA’s Nithyananda Jnanalaya and ShriKAILASA Uniting Nations for Ancient Scriptures and Knowledge, SPH is reviving the tradition of preserving sacred knowledge in palm leaf scripture, as well as collecting and protecting the existing palm leaf scriptures which have been destroyed or lost over years of invasion and pillaging by anti-hindu forces.
With the Chaturmasya Vratam Isakki Swamigal, Mataji Vibhutananda Puri both began the shaastra adhyayanam of the Atmapuranam, or the first four Upanishad, Sri Rudram, Purusha Sutkam and the Namakam and Chamakam. In these books, which are still preserved in the Sovereign Archives Wing of the National Archives of ShriKailasa,the hand-writing of Isakki Swamigal, Vibhutananda Puri and SPH Himself can be seen in the margin notes.
Thus, Isakki Swamigal is known for initiating this grand revival by imparting the wisdom from the Vedanta to the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism, ultimately being aware that it would be this young Avatar, SPH, to bring this sacred knowledge to the world.
- SPH speaks on the ritualistic observation of Chaturmasya at the age of three on 7th January 2020, “What is Fear? Emotional Toxins Sitting in Your Lower Intestine” . He narrates how Vibhutananda Puri arranged the first Chathurmasya observed by HDH and kept Him on her lap whilst offering the rituals on His behalf. At this time, she gave Him the first books which He used for Shastra adhyayanan. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_07_2020
- On 5 January 2015, in the talk titled “Upanishads- Expression of The Cosmos SPH introduces Upanishad, the first ever book which was imparted by His gurus, Isakki Swamigal and Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri when He was around three years old. With this book, called the Atmapuranam, SPH observed the Shaastra Adhyayanam, reading of the scriptures during the first Chaturmasya which He observed at the age of three. Before touching any other book, it was this sacred scripture which HDH began the deep study of Vedanta and Tantra. With this book, HDH even first learned the Tamil alphabet. This book is preserved today in the biographical archives of the National Archives of ShriKailasa. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_05_2015
- In the talk, “Science of worshipping fire as Agni” HDH elaborates on how His gurus taught Him The Upanishad and in the book their handwriting can be seen. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_29_2016
Mastering Living without Food
From the vivid and detailed descriptions of Isakki Swamigal by the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism, one of his most defining qualities is his ability to fast, live beyond food and have complete control of His digestive system. As an avadhuti, Isakki Swamigal Himself did not eat regularly and was fasting most of the time. As the guru of SPH’, he insisted that He also learns Nirahara Samyama and perfects the art of living beyond food. Isakki Swamigal therefore taught fasting and Nirahara Samyama from a young age in order to make the young Incarnation used to living without food. Ultimately it was this lifestyle teaching that Isakki Swamigal had imparted deeply into The Avatar that made it possible for His body to be able to detoxify Himself when suffering poison attempts by anti-Hindus.
Other herbal solutions and preventive care like fasting, which was taught by Isakki Swamigal to SPH was the profound and beneficial effects of Haritaki, Castor Oil as well as brushing the teeth with Neem stick. SPH even recalls how His gurus had put alari seeds on His tongue, knowingly, for His preventive poison care qualities. For their sacrifice and care, the Supreme Pontiff reciprocatsd with the most disciple and love to make KAILASA happen.
Isakki Swamigal also radiated several other Yogic powers such as mastering the science of breath and healing others, anyone and all who came to him for solace.
In the talk, “How to Walk on Water” from 11 April 2011, SPH mentions how Isakki Swamigal never used to eat and mastered the power of not eating, in taking the prana, the life energy directly from air. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/April_11_2011
In 22 October 2017, in the video “The Surrender of Isakki Swamigal” SPH recalls the tremendous capacity of Isakki Swamigal to swallow and digest anything. #In this talk He specifically remembers the way once Isakki Swamigal swallowed the Jagannath Puri Temple prasadam in one shot. When asked how he could do this he said “Whatever the eyes see, the stomach can digest!” And boldly declared his strong capacity for digestion. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/October_22_2017
In the talk, ” Create beautiful Kailaasa ecosystem around you” from 14 January 2020, SPH recalls His Gurus instructions for Him to Nirahara Samyama and only live in liquids. He recalls how this was their lifestyle for as long as He had known them, for more than 16 years. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/November_14_2019
In the talk “How To Use The Pandemic Period To Achieve Enlightenment” from 27 July 2020, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism Elaborates on Nirahara Samyama and guides His disciples and Hindus across the world to do the Nirahara Samyama, just as His own gurus had guided Him. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/July_27_2020
In the talk “The Visiting Card of Consciousness” from 25 February 2015 the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism recalls how Isakki Swamigal always used to have a neem stick and chew on it in. With great affection He remembers how His Gurus would make Him undergo a special diet so that He would understand the great Truths from the scriptures of Hinduism. The SPH explains how the brain is simultaneously awakened to digest the higher truths of the Universe. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/February_25_2015
In the talk “Living the Great science of Hinduism to raise the quality of our existence” from 22 December 2019, SPH teaches the significance of Haritaki and Castor Oil which he received from Isakki Swamigal in order to detoxify the system and be able to imbibe the greater truths of life, the world and universe. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/December_22_2019
Using the Ancient Siddha Practices
Isakki Swamigal used to know and closely work with Kattu Shiva, a very powerful enlightened being who roamed the forests surrounding the Arunachala Hill. Both Kuppammal and Isakki Swamigal maintained a close relationship with Kattu Shiva in order to learn and imbibe from Him the powerful siddha practices of aushada and alchemy.
Several times the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism has narrated how they made aushada for the superior expression of superconsciousness through the body of SPH. For example, they used to apply donkey’s milk on the tongue for enhancing the ability for the tongue to speak for long hours and deliver the Supreme Truths. Like this for several reasons, Isakki Swamigal guided the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism with different energized herbal concoctions to express supreme consciousness.
1. In the talk, “Knowledge About The CosmosMakes Us Experience Oneness With The Cosmos” from 17 January 2020, SPH speaks on how in order prepare the right herbal energized products (aushada), Kuppammal would meet with Kattu Shiva, who was an incredibly powerful yogi who lived in Tiruvannamalai at the time, and he would give the rare herbs which only He would be able to get.https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_17_2020
2. From 7 August 2020, in the discourse titled, “Clear Consciousness and Manifest Paramashiva”, Mathaji Vibhutananda Puri used to apply donkey’s milk on the tongue of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism, before He spoke in discourses or before debates. In this talk, SPH also reveals how his gurus had given him arali seeds, which are poisonous to intake, but for the protection they will become to protect Him from being poisoned at any time
The Revival of the Science of Power Manifestation
After His first enlightenment experience in 1989, Yogananda Puri and Mataji Vibhutananda Puri arranged for His first official public discourse. For this prior to starting the auspicious occasion, Kuppammal brought SPH to go have the blessings of Isakki Swamigal.
Isakki Swamigal heartfully blessed that His words would not only be powerful but live on for thousands of years, bringing good to the people and humanity itself.
- In the discourse, “How Talking to Paramashiva Brings Paramashantaswarupa” SPH reveals how Kuppammal brought Him to have Isakki Swamigal’s blessings before going for His first public discourse. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/February_03_2020
Superconscious Mutation Process for Celibacy
In around 1990, before Isakki Swamigal attained Mahasamadhi in 1991 and at the age of 12, all of SPH’s gurus worked together for the superconscious mutation process they would conduct on Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism in order to manifest the divine expression of the power of celibacy. They used an extremely potent herb called Akasha Garuda in order to complete the full process. To demonstrate that this superconscious mutation process was successful and the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism had indeed achieved the highest level of aghoric feats, a massive chariot was tied to His male organ, which He pulled effortlessly after changing the name of Paramashiva.
Kuppammal was a central organizer for this extremely auspicious occasion in the life of The Avatar. In this, His Divine Holiness beautifully tells, “I WANTED TO EXPLAIN THE TAPAS DONE ON MY BODY BY MY GURUS. YOU NEED TO KNOW, MY GURUS LOVED ME SO MUCH. THIS BODY WAS LITERALLY THEIR OWN BODY. THEY FELT IT AS THEIR OWN. THAT IS WHY I SAY, WHATEVER TAPAS THIS BODY WENT THROUGH, THEY WENT THROUGH ALL THE PAINS. THEY LOVED ME SO MUCH, THEY FELT THIS BODY IS THEIR OWN, THEY THEMSELVES, THEIR VERY OWN. WHATEVER I WENT THROUGH THROUGH THIS TAPAS, ALL THE PAIN THEY WENT THROUGH IN THEIR BODY. THEY DID NOT LET THIS BODY GO THROUGH ANY PAIN”
Others who were present were Yogananda Puri, Isakki Swamigal, Trichy Mahaswamigal, and Hamsananda Puri, Tatwale Baba, Naga Baba who all came from North India in order to be a part and witness the celebrative and auspicious ritual which would take place.
In 2016, during the second Shahi Snaan of the Simhasth Kumbh Mela two disciples of Naga Baba stopped the chariot of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism and requested to demonstrate the same process as it was instructions to do so by their guru. The aghori sadhus pulled the over one ton weight of the processional vehicle of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism.
- SPH revealed this process conducted on Him for the first time on 5th September 2020 during the “Superconscious Mutation Process for Celibacy”. In this breakthrough discourse, SPH reveals the superconscious mutation process which He underwent in order to express the spiritual quality of perfect brahmacharya. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_05_2020
- In Part 2 of the breakthrough discourse, SPH reveals further details of the process the tapas that His gurus had done for Him. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/September_06_2020
Contributing in the Building of KAILASA in Pavazhakundru and Final Guidance
In the final days of Isakki Swamigal’s life before leaving the body and attaining Mahasamadhi, all three of the primary gurus of the Incarnation of Paramashiva had contributed to building of the first KAILASA in Pavazhakundru. Isakki Swamigal encouraged His devotees to donate to its construction and establishment.
SPH’s gurus has also at this time given Him the guidance to join the Ramakrishna Mission and learn from their organization as He starts the revival of KAILASA.
1. On 20 August 2020, in the video titled ” How to Become a Hero”, His Divine Holiness revealed Isakki Swamigal’s involvement in the first KAILASA in Pavazhakundru and his guidance to join the Ramakrishna Mutt for the further revival of KAILASA. https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/August_20_2020
Handwritten Initiation Letters Given to The SPH by Isakki Swamigal
Before attaining mahasamadhi, the great mahan, Isakki Swamigal, personally handwrote initiation letters which The SPH officially received and inherited from His Guru in 1991. These personally handwritten mantras were handed over to The SPH, who is his coronated successor in the Arunachala Sampradaya (Tradition and lineage of Gurus of Tiruvannamalai) after his immediate disciple Mata Vibhutananda Puri.
These mantras are meant to be chanted while circumambulating the sacred Arunachala Hill to attain the highest states in the mind, body and Consciousness, ultimately Enlightenment itself.
In these letters, Isakki Swamigal addresses himself as Brahmarishi. His own disciple, Kuppammal, is named “Brahma Yogini”. When crowning SPH in 1994 as Incarnation of Paramashiva, she conferred the title upon SPH as “Brahmasukhi”. The names which have similar prefixes show the unquestionable parampara which is traced down to the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism today.
Below is the first page of the initiation letters.
Attaining His Final Samadhi
SPH imbibed the powerful cognitions and trained with Isakki Swamigal until he attained Mahasamadhi in 1991 during the Uttarayana time. Isakki Swamigal radiated the intense energy of superconsciousness and it was felt even after His Samadhi. SPH even recalls that after leaving the body He had so much of integrity that when Kuppammal had told Him to sit in padmasana, the body simply assumed that form and continued as it was.
Mataji Vibhutananda arranged for the construction of Isakki Swamigal’s samadhi at a place on the path around Arunachala, called “PanchaMukha” where Arunachala gives darshan with all five hillocks, each one being the embodiment of the five faces of Paramashiva and where Isakki Swamigal first had His enlightenment experience and spent the most intimate time with Paramashiva Himself in the physical body.
1. SPH revealed he divine happening between His guru and Isakki Swamigal after His samadhi on 26 August 2020 in the talk “Conscious Based Entertainment Is Best Lifestyle”
2. SPH mentions the auspicious time of Isakki Swamigal’s samadhi in the talk called “Fresh New Energy” on 15 January 2020.